Friday 13 July 2018

OLE

Ole was born in Phetchabun in Thailand, and is one of our most beloved cast members, everyone knows Ole! Always bringing laughter to the audience and to the rest of the cast and crew off the stage it's impossible not to adore him! 


So to kick off our new feature of sharing some inside scoops with you, we of course, had to start with Ole! We recently sat down with Ole and had a little chat about some of his favourite things and the Wonder Woman tour!

Ole has been with the show for 15 long years! 15! You wouldn't think it he's still got such a lovely and youthful face!

Ole's favourite part about the Wonder Women 2018 tour is the Tina Turner section of the show, Tina Turner also just so happens to be his favourite pop star!

Ole who is your best friend on the tour?

"Everyone! But Trevor is a great friend, we do a lot together and he always makes me laugh!"



Isn't he nice, though we don't know if he said that just because a lot of cast members were in the room - ha ha!

When we asked Ole what makes him laugh he replied "Myself" - What a sass queen, but at least an honest one!

What is your favourite thing to do when you have a day off?

"I love to go shopping on my days off!" Who doesn't? Right ladies!?



What makes you sad?

"Hmm, I get sad when I have to go on long journeys." We can't blame Ole, long journeys are never much fun.

What do you miss the most about Thailand when you are on tour?

"When I am on tour, the thing I miss the most is my family back home in Thailand." 



(We're not crying, you are!)

If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?

"Austria! I just absolutely love the Sound of Music and the mountains."


We think Ole would be a great casting choice if they ever remade The Sound of Music!

If you were not touring in the show, what career would you have taken up?

"I would have love to have opened up my own gift shop!"

OLE'S GIFTS! Imagine? We'd definitely shop there! 

Next week we will be talking to Trevor so stay tuned for more!




3 comments

  1. Ive meet ole off stage and he’s the nicest guy ever but as soon as he gets on stage the hairs on my arms go up with fear love you my brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and Ole has always been amazing over all the years i've been coming to the show x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ole is great for the show she make us all laugh from start till finish xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Lady Boys of Bangkok. Design by Fearne.