Friday 20 July 2018

TREVOR


This week is all about Trevor! Everyone knows and loves Trevor, how can you not?
Trevor has been with The Lady Boys of Bangkok for 11 years, he’s a key part to our big family! 

Originally from Oldham Trevor brings something unique to the show.

What’s your favourite part about the show this year?

“Hmm, in the Wonder Women show it’s split between ‘Can’t Do It’ and ‘Mary Poppins’ I can’t pick a favourite!”

Who is your best friend on tour?

“Oak!”



Hmmm are you sure Trevor, that doesn’t look like how best friends should be!!

When we asked Trevor what makes him laugh he replied “Very bad jokes from Phillip Gandey” … Hmm, no one tell Phillip that!

As the kids would say, shots have been fired!

What makes you sad?

“Missing my two children when I’m away is the biggest thing that makes me sad!”

(don't cry, don't cry, don't cry)

What’s your favourite thing to do when you have a day off?

“Catch up on the news and rest my little legs!”

We can all relate to that!

What city in the world would you like to visit most?

“Maldives”

If you were not touring in the show what career would you like to have taken up?

“I’d be a bouncer at Mother Care!”


We're not sure they'd give you the job dressed like that Trevor!!

1 comment

  1. I've met you several times Trevor and you've always been had time to speak. Hope I'll be able to speak with you again on Monday night. Fantastic performance once again

    ReplyDelete

© The Lady Boys of Bangkok. Design by Fearne.